In maths today, children learnt about the distributive law. They used their known facts to work out tricky multiplication calculations. They were able to multiply one digit numbers by teen numbers using the distributive law!
Food and items from toothpaste to soap are being collected in school over the Harvest Festival this week to supply food banks and support homeless and vulnerable people in Rugby.
If you would like to make a donation it would be greatly appreciated, Just bring any items into your classroom.
School photographs will be taking place tomorrow (Tuesday 16th October).
Make sure you clean your teeth, comb your hair and bring your best smile!
Here is the link for the Spanish song that the children began learning in Spanish this week:
Well done for finding our homework blog!! Here are the questions you need to answer in full sentences:
1. Where did Varjack and his family live?
2. What relation to Varjack was Elder Paw?
3. How do you think Varjack felt when the tall man and other cats appeared? Explain your answer.
4. In what ways is Varjack different to his family?
5. How would you describe the Father’s personality?
6. Why did Varjack want to escape to the garden?
7. Why do you think the tall man gave the cats a toy mouse?
8. Make a prediction of what you think will happen next?