This week’s home learning task sheet focuses on transition – lots of activities to get you thinking about next year and the goals you want to achieve!
Look at the image below and answer the questions underneath.
- Where did her journey begin?
- Why was it ‘unexpected’?
- Where will she go on her adventure?
- What different things will she encounter?
- How will she get back home?
- How might she be feeling about the adventure?
- What will her parents be thinking?
- Would you like to go on an adventure like this? Perhaps you can write about it!
See if you can solve the below….
Can you write down your own bed time routine and list all of the things you need to check before you go to bed, the video will help you learn what you can do as part of a good bed time routine. You can display it at home to follow every evening before bed. This can be done on paper and you can colour it in to make it stand out and to remind everyone in your home to ensure it has been completed. You can take a photo of your Bed time routine and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a watch of the video or do your own research – how do different countries celebrate birthdays? From your research you can create a poster or fact file.
Here’s this week’s home learning task sheet. There are lots of different activities to have a go at and I would love to see or hear how you get on!